Category Archives: NET EMPREGO
O “Em Forma Café” é uma forma de venda da rede Oxylane implantada em exclusivo em lojas Decathlon.
Um conceito de alimentação saudável onde mantemos o lema “Desportistas satisfeitos é a nossa missão”
A Decathlon Portugal tem hoje 22 lojas repartidas pelo país e 5 lojas que podem desenvolver esta actividade.
Social Media Manager – Social media, online community, twitter, facebook, content creation, web, digital
London – Circa £36.5K + excellent benefits
Our client, a consumer focused, forward thinking organisation, located in Central London are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their vibrant Digital Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in intimately managing a variety of social media channels on behalf of a brand. They will be responsible for working with senior management and influencing the creation and implementation of the social media strategy.
They must also be experienced in creating engaging online content for a variety of social media channels with the ultimate goal being, to build an engaged online community.
This individual must have exceptional interpersonal skills and initiative. They will be a confident communicator at all levels and will be an energetic, ideas person who is passionate about social media. They must also appreciate the responsibility that comes with engaging with online communities under a corporate entity.
For this particular position, being able to work collaboratively is also extremely important, within their team and across the wider business. Knowledge of social media monitoring and reporting tools is also extremely advantageous for this particular position.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills for this position, please submit your CV in the first instance.
Suitable candidates will then be contacted with more information!
Our key rail client are looking for an experienced CAD Engineer to join their team in Central London and be an integral part in delivery of the programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of large scale programme within the rail industry. In return, there will be lots of opportunity to train and develop as an individual.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to produce 3D Models of buildings using Bentley Microstation V8i. As well as 3D modelling, the candidate will be responsible for CAD quality reporting under the direction of the CAD Manager.
- Assist in the day to day running of the CAD department and the circulation of CAD standards and procedures to consultants, contractors and suppliers for their compliance. – Manage the systems for existing/new data files and records in a structured manner. – Assist nominated engineers in the development, review and acceptance of Thameslink Programme designs – Produce and amend 3D Architectural models and 3D Signal drawings, for both conceptual design and visual purposes. – Modelling point cloud data within Bentley MicroStation V8i. – Prepare CAD quality reports and other technical documentation as required. – Assist in the development of the Signal Sighting Virtual Reality Model. – Liaise with Project Managers, Engineers and Surveyors on specific design requirements
Skills and Experience Required
- Expert knowledge of Bentley MicroStation and associated building products, working in 2D and 3D – Produce 3D Architectural models and 3D Signal drawings, for both concept design and visual purposes – Ability to produce 3D models from Leica CloudWorx within Bentley Microstation – Experience of developing 4D models – Expert level of producing 3D visulisations and fly through animations – A basic understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) – Production of CAD Quality Reporting
If you feel your CV demonstrates the skills and experience our client are looking for, and you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and move forward with your career, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Parity – Source, Develop, Perform
Parity Resources Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
O nosso cliente é uma empresa de prestígio, no segmento onde actua, e devido ao seguimento da sua estratégia de crescimento pretende recrutar técnicos de configuração de produtos.
Descrição da função:
• Análise das necessidades do cliente;
• Parametrização de soluções;
• Reporte ao cliente interno;
• Configuração de produtos no cliente.
Perfil do candidato:
• Formação superior na área das Tecnologias de informação ou Matemática;
• Experiência profissional mínima de 2 anos em suporte aplicacional;
• Experiência em linguagens de programação orientadas a objectos e em Base de dados SQL;
• Preferencialmente com experiência na área da banca ou dos seguros;
• Boas competências comunicacionais;
• Bom raciocínio matemático;
• Orientação para o Cliente;
• Disponibilidade geográfica;
• Boa capacidade de planeamento e organização.
Oferta: – Oportunidade em empresa líder no mercado em que actua; – Oportunidade numa empresa dinâmica e com grande expansão; – Bom ambiente de equipa.
Elevus Lisboa – ADM & FINAN
Randstad Professionals | Lisboa | These professionals will have the following responsabilities:
- Propose an alternative wording to the customers and correspondent banks;
- Monitoring with lo…